1979 26′ Fiberform “Baja Flybridge 260”
Vessel has ONLY been in fresh water!
- Volvo Penta 260A engine, aprx 108 hours
- Volvo Penta 280 sterndrive
- Western 2-axle trailer w/electric brakes, custom rims & side guides
- Dual batteries w/switch
- Trim tabs
- Bridge cover
- Newer full storage cover
- Hour meter
- Upper & lower helms
- Missing some v-berth cushions
- Convertible dinette
- Alcohol/propane 2-burner stove
- Ice box
- Galley sink
- Porta-potti room w/sink
- Transom bench seats
- Swim deck w/ladder
- Beam: 8’0″
- Net weight of the boat only: 4,000 lbs.
- One owner
Trailered at 3600 South Main, Salt Lake City, Utah.